Tuesday, January 5, 2010

"B. A. S. T. A. R. D." is in me

Hihi its me again, I think the word bastard suite me pretty well cause its definitely contain all my characteristics throughout my whole life. Firstly, give me 2 B for boring and bold haha. Well I certainly can say that I m quite a boring and loner type of human as compare to I think most of the human living on earth haha as I prefer to stay as I am and I couldn't adapt to the clubbing culture or movie culture as I used to be. Sorry for some who have to hang out with me without getting to enjoy that so much. I am not that strong of a person and happy go lucky as I used to be because of some circumstances. Therefore, a new year has arrive and I wanna make it clear that I don't choose to be in this way and I apologizes for being the new me that are still trying to recover to my old self. As for the bold part it seems to be untrue for most of you but I am bold in some way especially when I face any dare or challenges involves cash haha ( I earn a whole meal of Sakae Sushi from a friend haha). Secondly, A is for anger as it is actually connected to S for sensitive. Hehe due to my extremely sensitive characteristics it also had cost me a lot. Hereby, I also apologize to those that were insulted by me due to my anger and sensitiveness that are born from me. Eventhough, I knew that it wasn't totally my fault to be blame (hehe) but I forgive you and I also hope that you accept my apology for being so ( I think the previous KL and Malacca trip there is some incident ivolving me haha).
Next on the line, T is for teenage mentality as I guess that I am still a kid mentality that trap in an older human body haha. Despite my physical size, I am actually quite naive I would say haha, and throughout all these years my mentality has been trapped in those olden days thinking which I hope that by now I know what is reality and what is fanstasy, and what is right and wrong. However, the decision that I make so far seems to be useless and definitely not the right choice that I had made for both my career and my life. PLease GOD, or Bhudda I am sorry that I still cannot make any decision regarding which to give up because I really trust and believe in both and last wish I had now would be please heal me and let me be a better decision maker.
The second A is aggresive as I sometimes could be a little mean in words because it is also connected to my anger in another A haha. I might be harsh somtimes due to my mood swing but I also think I dare to speak the truth during when I am in anger as I will shoot you till you die haha. Like for example, for someone that I don't like so much I will attack them from their back first but later on when it get to my nerve I will not hesitate to shoot them in front. But one thing that I hope I might achieve it is R which represent responsible and readiness in everything. When I say that I wanna go some where or do anything I think I can act immediately and go straight to the destination but on the other hand for responsible I might not be as much as reliable as compared to others but I did always try my best to fulfill my task not so much in the some aspect but like when I promise to fetch or help u I will do it.
Finalyy, the last but not the least D stand for daydreaming(hehe my favourite) I am always dreaming tat I can become the next top male model tat win other hotties like E and K or winning survivor or america idol to help kept me netertain mah no choice lah life in kampar with only a few true fren really sucks and in penang for now I pray that there will be no more drama because I am sick and tired of all the drama d lol could it stop for a second and let me have peace and friendship for some short moment to help me get rest for my last year this few days. I am going to suffer already so please let me have some quiet moment in penang before I die Aish cross my finger first haha. Since I dunno for how long still will I be in this world my new concept of life as I mention earlier and for those who still wish to be friend with me thanks a lot but for those digusting attitude problem dude go get a life and stay further a way from me . Life is short and I beg you appreciate it while you can because more percentage of us is going to hell. Good luck in this new year. Chao

No comments:

Post a Comment